Men’s Dalbello 2020/2021 Ski Boots at Avie’s Ski / Sports
On Piste DS Series
Dalbello DS boots are traditional 4-buckle, 2-piece overlap boots. Dalbello DS boots are for those that want precision control on the groomers. The Powercage design lightens up the boot but keeps structural integrity right where it is needed to drive the skis. Avie’s Ski Testers consistently love DS series boots for their high performing characteristics and overall look and feel.
- DS AX 90 $400 / $299 Avie’s With a 102 mm DS AX 90 provides a bit of extra comfort. The 90 flex rating makes for a perfect combination of relaxed skiing and handling and excellent performance. DS AX 90 will be a great boot for intermediate and advanced skiers wanting a wider, more comfortable boot that gives performance.
- DS MX 80 $250 / $199 Avie’s With a 104 mm last for wide feet and great comfort, DS MX 80 boots are the ideal option for guys who want to progress to the next level. The 80 flex rating is enough for beginners and intermediates to be able to bend, but not so stiff that they put you in the back seat and point you towards disaster; these ski boots are a progressing intermediate’s dream. For accomplished skiers that value comfort as well as performance, DS MX 80 gives you just that.
All Mountain Panterra Series
Panterra sports a Cabrio design shell with a hike/ski mode, so they are ready to go backcountry exploring. Paneterra also sports a variable volume shell—by adjusting the buckle over the toe box volume can be set adjusted anywhere between 100 and 102 mm last size. If that’s not quite enough, a uniquely placed buckle at the ankle locks the heel down into the pocket for best comfort and best performance. GripWalk ready makes your stroll around the lodge feel like you aren’t wearing ski boots, even if you forget to flip into hike mode.
- Panterra 120 $650 / $549 Avie’s The Panterra 120 has a rigid flex and provides for a sporty performance by skiers who really drive their skis but want a progressive power feel. Avie’s Ski Testers were impressed with the ability of these boots to power the skis, as well as their adaptability around the toe box for providing a perfect fit. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in optimum power distribution across the entire boot and reduce weight without compromising stability. Panterra 120 is a great boot for advanced intermediate level and better skiers who can bring out their high performing traits.
- Panterra 100 $600 / $499 Avie’s Panterra 100 has a softer flex that provides a more noticeable progressive power feel, allowing a bit more forgiveness, comfort, and sensitivity. Panterra 100 is a great boot for advanced beginners and intermediate level skiers who want a boot that provides power progressively to the skis and is a bit more comfortable overall.
Freestyle Il Moro and Jakk
Il Moro and Jakk boots are designed for freeskiers that play in the park (Il Moro), and for those that want a really easy going boot (Jakk). Cabrio design allows for lots of flex and application of power to the skis progressively, and lots of damping to absorb the shock of landing those big ones.
- IL Moro MX 90 $500 / $349 Avie’s Il Moro MX 90 has the toe box buckle on top, not the side, to be clear of rails and other park aspects. This boot sports a super adjustable flex, and with a 103 mm last, lots of room on the inside. Il Moro MX 90 is an ideal choice for intermediate to advanced skiers looking for fun experiences in the park.
- Jakk $350 / $249 Avie’s Jakk sports a bit softer 80 flex rating, and much more comfort while still maintaining a 103 mm last. Jakk is a great boot for the beginner in the park, but also for those simply wanting a comfort driven, easy entry Cabrio boot.
Women’s Dalbello 2020/2021 Ski Boots at Avie’s Ski / Sports
On Piste DS Series
Dalbello DS boots are traditional 4-buckle, 2-piece overlap boots that have not changed much from last year’s introduction. But they again they didn’t to. DS AX boots sport a 101 mm last while the DS MX offer a bit more room with a 103 mm last. Dalbello DS boots are for those that want precision control on the groomers. The Powercage design lightens up the boot but keeps structural integrity right where it is needed to drive the skis. For women’s boots, all Dalbello women’s boots are developed by women so that they fit women like they are supposed to fit women.
- DS AX 80 W $600 / $299 Avie’s With a 101 mm last, the DS AX 80 W women’s boot has an all new liner designed for easier entry and exit, padded where it needs to be for both support and for better comfort. The exclusive “fit for women” boot has a low cuff profile to accommodate a women’s calf being lower, additional insulation in the toes for extra warmth, and tapered rear foot designed specifically to better fit a women’s lower volume foot. DA AX 80 W is a great boot for intermediate level and better women skiers.
- DS MX 70 W $250 / $199 Avie’s With a 103 mm last for extra room and comfort, DS MX 70 W is ideal for beginners and intermediates looking for comfort and forgiveness. Exclusive “fit for women” design sports an adjustable cuff at the calf, extra insulation in the toes, and a tapered rear foot design that keeps the heel right where it should be. DS MX 70 W is a great boot for beginner and progressing intermediate women skiers who want comfort and forgiveness as they enjoy the slopes and build skills.
Still want more? Visit Dalbello.