2018 TRIP LIST
Join Avie’s—every Sunday—on a fun-filled trip to a New England ski resort. Avie’s bus trips are family-oriented, and provide incredible value.
Most ski resorts are now $100-plus just for a lift ticket. Avie’s takes care of the travel and the lift ticket—for under $100. All you and your friends and family need to do is relax and enjoy a day on the slopes.
If you haven’t been on an Avie’s Sunday trip yet, make it a point for 2018. It won’t disappoint.
Can you sneak away on a Wednesday? If so join Avie’s for the weekday trips to Okemo and Killington. Experience what it’s like to ski onto the lift rather than wait in line. Guaranteed to leave you blissfully exhausted. Wednesday trips are the quietest ride back. For good reason.
**price includes motor coach and lift ticket**
|Sun||Jan 7||OKEMO||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Jan 14||MOUNT SNOW||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Jan 21||WATERVILLE VALLEY||5:30 AM||NONE||$98.95|
|Wed||Jan 24||OKEMO||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Jan 28||STRATTON||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Feb 4||MOUNT SNOW||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Feb 11||OKEMO||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Feb 18||MOUNT SNOW||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Feb 25||OKEMO||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Mar 4||WATERVILLE VALLEY||5:30 AM||NONE||$98.95|
|Wed||Mar 7||KILLINGTON||5:00 AM||5:20 AM||$99.95|
|Sun||Mar 11||STRATTON||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
|Sun||Mar 18||OKEMO||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$95.95—$98.95|
- Cost per person per trip is as shown above and includes motor coach and lift ticket
- Mount Snow & Okemo pricing is: Adult $98.95; Youth/Teen (under 18) $95.95
- No Connecticut pick for trips to Waterville Valley
SUNDAY MARCH 18th — CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
Spend a day on the slopes with Avie’s employees. Cool swag and give-a-ways on the bus!!
Print out a copy of our Ski Trip Waver and bring it along when you come to the shop to sign up.
- Trips depart promptly at their designated times from Avie’s Ski / Sports at 100 Main St. Westerly, RI with pickup at the Crystal Mall—Parking Lot E—in Waterford, CT.
- There is no smoking or alcohol on the bus; these are family-oriented trips.
- Transportation is nonstop and departs promptly from the mountain at 4:30 PM.
- A small lunch size cooler that fits under your seat is allowed inside the bus.
- Ski boots are allowed on the bus for ride to the mountain to keep them warm.
- Ski boots are NOT to be worn on the bus at any time and must be in the cargo bay below the bus for the return trip.
TO KEEP THIS FANTASTIC VALUE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE—CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
YOU MAY NOT RESERVE OR PAY OVER THE PHONE
Travel arrangements are by Northeast Action Sports (NEAS), Inc. RI travel license#M3209