the slopes are calling — Avie’s bus trips let you answer
Join Avie’s—every Sunday—on a fun-filled trip to a New England ski resort. Avie’s bus trips are family-oriented, and provide incredible value.
Most ski resorts are now $100-plus just for a lift ticket. Avie’s takes care of the travel and the lift ticket, for about the price of just the lift ticket. You get a free ride to and from the ski mountain. All you and your friends and family need to do is relax and enjoy a day on the slopes.
Never been on an Avie’s ski trip? Make it a point for 2019. You won’t be disappointed.
Can you sneak away on a Wednesday? If so, you will experience what it’s like to ski onto the lift rather than wait in line. Guaranteed to leave you blissfully exhausted. Wednesday trips are always the quietest ride back. And for good reason.
2019 TRIP LIST
|Trip Date||Destination||RI Departure Time||CT Departure Time||Price (per person)|
**pricing includes motor coach and lift ticket**
LAST TRIP OF THE SEASON IS ALWAYS — CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY Spend a day on the slopes with Avie’s staff. Cool swag and give-a-ways on the bus!!
- Cost per person per trip is as shown above and includes motor coach and lift ticket
- Mount Snow & Okemo pricing is: Adult $____; Youth/Teen (under 18) $____
Print out a copy of our Ski Trip Waver and bring it along when you come to the shop to sign up.
- Trips depart promptly at their designated times from Avie’s Ski / Sports at 100 Main St. Westerly, RI with pickup at the Crystal Mall—Parking Lot E—in Waterford, CT.
- There is no smoking or alcohol on the bus; these are family-oriented trips.
- Transportation is nonstop and departs promptly from the mountain at 4:30 PM.
- A small lunch size cooler that fits under your seat is allowed inside the bus.
- Ski boots are NOT to be worn on the bus at any time and must be in the cargo bay below the bus for the return trip.
TO KEEP THIS FANTASTIC VALUE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE—CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
YOU MAY NOT RESERVE OR PAY OVER THE PHONE
Travel arrangements are by Northeast Action Sports (NEAS), Inc. RI travel license#M3209