the slopes are calling — Avie’s bus trips let you answer
Join Avie’s Ski / Sports—every Sunday—on a fun-filled trip to a New England ski resort. Most importantly, ski and ride trips at Avie’s Ski / Sports are family-oriented, and provide incredible value.
Ski and Ride Trip Facts
It’s a fact—most ski resorts are now $100-plus just for a lift ticket. Avie’s Ski / Sports takes care of the travel and the lift ticket, for about the price of just the lift ticket. It’s a fact—on Avie’s ski and ride bus trips it’s like you get a free ride to and from the ski mountain. It’s a fact—all you and your friends and family need to do is relax and enjoy a day on the slopes. Let’s face the facts—Avie’s Ski / Sports ski and ride trips are an enormous bargain.
Never been on an Avie’s Ski / Sports ski and ride trip? Make it a point for 2019. You won’t be disappointed.
Can you sneak away on a Wednesday? If so, you will experience what it’s like to ski onto the lift rather than wait in line. Guaranteed to leave you blissfully exhausted. Wednesday trips are always the quietest ride back home. And for good reason. Experience it.
2019 TRIP LIST
|Trip Date||Destination||RI Departure Time||CT Departure Time||Price (per person)|
|January 6 SUNDAY||Okemo||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|January 13 SUNDAY||Stratton||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|January 20 SUNDAY||Mt Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|January 27 SUNDAY||Loon||5:15 AM||NONE||$|
|January 30 WEDNESDAY||Okemo||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|February 3 SUNDAY||Mt Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|February 10 SUNDAY||Waterville||5:30 AM||NONE||$|
|February 17 SUNDAY||Okemo||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|February 20 WEDNESDAY||Loon||5:15 AM||NONE||$|
|February 24 SUNDAY||Mt Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|March 3 SUNDAY||Waterville||5:30 AM||NONE||$|
|March 10 SUNDAY||Okemo||5:30 AM||5:50 AM||$|
|March 13 WEDNESDAY||Killington||5:00 AM||5:20 AM||$|
MARCH 17 SUNDAY
|March 24 SUNDAY||Loon||5:15 AM||NONE||$|
**pricing includes motor coach and lift ticket**
MARCH 17 IS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY. Spend a day on the slopes with Avie’s staff. Cool swag and give-a-ways on the bus!!
- Cost per person per trip is as shown and includes motor coach and lift ticket
- Mount Snow & Okemo pricing is: Adult $____; Youth/Teen (under 18) $____
Print out a copy of our Ski Trip Waver and bring it along when you come to the shop to sign up.
- Trips depart promptly at their designated times from Avie’s Ski / Sports at 100 Main St. Westerly, RI with pickup at the Crystal Mall—Parking Lot E—in Waterford, CT.
- There is no smoking or alcohol on the bus; these are family-oriented trips.
- Transportation is nonstop and departs promptly from the mountain at 4:30 PM.
- A small lunch size cooler that fits under your seat is allowed inside the bus.
- Ski boots are NOT to be worn on the bus at any time and must be in the cargo bay below the bus for the return trip.
TO KEEP THIS FANTASTIC VALUE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE—CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
YOU MAY NOT RESERVE OR PAY OVER THE PHONE
Travel arrangements are by Northeast Action Sports (NEAS), Inc. RI travel license#M3209