While Avie’s Ski / Sport did not offer trips during the 21/22 season, we are hopeful to begin offering trips again for the 22/23 season. Check back in November for an update.
the slopes are calling — Avie’s bus trips let you answer
Join Avie’s Ski / Sports—every Sunday—on a fun-filled trip to a New England ski resort. Most importantly, ski and ride trips at Avie’s Ski / Sports are family-oriented, and provide incredible value.
Ski and Ride Trip Facts
It’s a fact—most ski resorts are now well over the $100 mark just for a lift ticket. Avie’s Ski / Sports takes care of the travel and the lift ticket, for about the price of just the lift ticket.
- It’s a fact—on Avie’s ski and ride bus trips it’s like you get a free ride to and from the resort mountain.
- It’s a fact—all you and your friends and family need to do is relax and enjoy a day on the slopes.
- It’s a fact—Avie’s Ski / Sports ski and ride trips are an enormous bargain.
Never been on an Avie’s Ski / Sports ski and ride trip? Make it a point for 2023. You won’t be disappointed.
Can you sneak away on a Wednesday? If so, you will experience what it’s like to ski onto the lift rather than into a wait line. Guaranteed to leave you blissfully exhausted. Wednesday trips are always the quietest ride back home. And for good reason. Experience it. Be sure to sign up not later than mid-day of the Monday preceding the Wednesday trip so that we don’t cancel for perceived lack of interest. [Avie’s must confirm bus and driver COB that Monday]
2022 TRIP LIST
Please sign up by mid-day of the Thursday preceding the trip
|Trip Date||Destination||RI Departure Time||CT Departure Time|
|Sunday January 5||Mount Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday January 12||Stratton||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday January 19||Bromley||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday January 26||Loon||5:15 AM||NONE|
|WEDNESDAY January 29||Waterville||5:30 AM||NONE|
|Sunday February 2||Mount Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday February 9||Loon||5:15 AM||NONE|
|Sunday February 16||Bromley||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday February 23||Mount Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday March 1||Waterville||5:30 AM||NONE|
|WEDNESDAY March 4||Killington||5:00 AM||5:20 AM|
|Sunday March 8||Loon||5:15 AM||NONE|
|Customer Appreciation Trip!!|
Sunday March 15
|Mount Snow||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
|Sunday March 22||Stratton||5:30 AM||5:50 AM|
Cost includes motor coach and lift ticket
Be sure to sign up not later than mid-day of the Thursday preceding the Sunday trip so that we don’t cancel for perceived lack of interest. [Avie’s must confirm bus/driver COB that Thursday]. We must have a minimum number of people committed to the trip by Thursday afternoon in order to confirm the need for the bus and driver. You can still sign up after Thursday, if seats are on the bus are available. However, if too many wait to sign up until after Thursday, then the trip gets cancelled.
THIRD MARCH TRIP IS ALWAYS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY. Spend a day on the slopes with Avie’s staff. Cool swag and give-a-ways on the bus!!
Print out a copy of our Ski Trip Waver and bring it along when you come to the shop to sign up.
- Trips depart promptly at their designated times from Avie’s Ski / Sports at 100 Main St. Westerly, RI with pickup at the Crystal Mall—Parking Lot E—in Waterford, CT.
- There is no smoking or alcohol on the bus; these are family-oriented trips.
- Transportation is nonstop and departs promptly from the mountain at 4:30 PM.
- A small lunch size cooler that fits under your seat is allowed inside the bus.
- Ski boots are NOT to be worn on the bus at any time and must be in the cargo bay below the bus for the return trip.
TO KEEP THIS FANTASTIC VALUE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE—CASH, CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
YOU MAY NOT RESERVE OR PAY OVER THE PHONE
Travel arrangements are by Northeast Action Sports (NEAS), Inc. RI travel license#M3209